Sunday 20 January 2013

storage drawers makeover


O.k, I have a very quick tutorial for a storage unit. My mum gave me it when she redecorated and perfect timing as Mr P was starting to complain about the various items of ‘craft crap’ about as he refers to it. I managed to fit all my stuff in as well as all of jellybeans books and colouring books. This did declutter the room making it look a lot less messy but every now and then, I would look over and it seemed untidy, even though I had folded my fabrics and tried to pretty it up, it still bothered me.

I had some scrap booking papers around so I decided to use these to put on the inside of the drawers to hide the contents. 




As they have indented handles, I carefully scored the paper around them and then cut it out so they would fit snug against the plastic.






I placed them inside the drawers and stuck them in place with sticky tape- sorted, no more visible mess.

Thanks for reading! N


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think so leave a message!