Sunday 20 January 2013

Snow day


Well, after giving up thinking we were going to get snow, bam its here and to be honest it has been snowing quite consistently heavy which I have not seen for a good many years it has always come overnight or snowed enough to cover the ground and stopped. Its nice to have an extra day to the weekend though and I’m counting my chickens that I did a shop yesterday!

The forest looks beautiful in the snow and we had lots of fun this morning with the dog and having a snowball fight with pip against daddy, finally I have an accomplice!

Take that! at close range.
It was jellybean’s first snow day and as we ventured out, he promptly fell asleep- typical!
I love the way snow makes everything fresh and clean and gives it a magical quality and the way it illuminates inside your house.



Whether you are loving the snow or are sick of it now, stay safe wherever you are. N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think so leave a message!