Wednesday 3 October 2012

Writing again

I'd love to get back into writing, it is something I've always enjoyed and was nurtured at college with 'imaginative text' briefs. Like old college friends, you soon lose touch and drift away, like a buoy cut from its tether bobbing in the seas until it is washed ashore again.
As I sit here and write, my brain trying to engage the old cogs, I am aware of how out of practice I am and yet I am writing from the heart, so a rambling text shouldn't matter.
I'm not sure if my posts will have 'topics' or be musings and thoughts but I'm sure as I continue, there will be some structure to them in the future.
I have decided to start writing again as I have just had my second child, a son and to keep me semi awake whilst night feeding and soothing him as well as a bit of emotional outpour I started doodling then venting leading on to writing.
So here goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think so leave a message!